We started by stitching some of the images we had previously worked into on to bits of fabric the we could then make into patches of blanket. We then progressed onto laying the different material squares on the floor to look at how it can be laid out and arranged to make the most visually pleasing and exciting arrangement.
As a team we had to manoeuvre the blanket together to help each other out with the sewing. This involved a lot of communication and corporation which I believe brought us a lot closer together as individual artists but also as one collaboration.
We also added loops to the top of the blanket as we have been discussing way of which we will display it later on and it will make that process easier and possibly more dynamic when being presented.