As part of our Tuesday Project we where asked to do a set of film photographs to accompany our digital work in the final presentation of our work. I had already used film cameras before and been inducted into the dark room so I found this part of the project easy to do and very fun as well as a great learning experience.
This is the contact sheet of my images. Its not very well exposed but I was only using it as a rough guide to see which images I wanted to expand and develop on a larger scale.
This is my development light exposure test. I exposed each section of the image to 2 seconds more the the previous section so that I could work out the correct time that I needed to expose the images for. Form this I worked out a 5 second exposure would give me the right depth of tone in my images I wanted.
These are my photographs after I spent the day in the dark room developing them all.
Now I have done both sets of photography for my presentation next week I have to select 8 images from the ones I have all that relate to a cretin moment during my walk. I also need to think about if I want to use the 200 works we can incorporate into our images.